So, on rare occasions I get home and have to make my own dinner. I know, I lead a rough life. Tonight was one of those nights. I thought I would share with you how I eat when I have to prepare dinner myself.
I eat in stages. Why bother making more than one thing at a time? That seems like a recipe for a disaster. So, I avoid that. Here’s how it normally goes down.
1. Get home, have fruit snacks.
2. I mean was one pack really enough, have another pack.
3. If Katie didn’t catch me with one of those packs, I can sneak in a third pack.
4. Sit down and think about if I’m really going to make my own food.
5. Go to fridge, open it and stare.
6. Eat some American cheese and pepperonis.
7. Sit down and think about if I’m going to make my own food.
8. Have some sweetarts.
9. Go stare at fridge and have some American cheese.
10. Make some sort of deer meat.
11. Think about if I’m going to make a side.
12. More often than not, I don’t make a side. Deer seemed like enough.
13. Sit down and wait as long as I think it is suitable for me to have ice cream without having made a side with dinner.
What about you?