Last year I made some public New Years Resolutions. Before I make next years I wanted to review how I did last year.
Here is the link of last years post from the old blog. here
I’d have to say not bad.
1. I definitely met the reading goal. I don’t know how many books I read. But, it was more than 12.
2. I definitely wrote more. However, I didn’t do two posts a week, especially in August and September.
3. We did pay off one student loan and are snowballing to the next one!
4. Our budget is still not quite there yet but we made good progress!
5. Also not licensed but I have the paperwork filled out just has to be notorized.
6. I did shoot in the 90s twice!
7. I’m fairly confident we gave away 15 percent but I will have to look at the hard data at year end to see!
Overall, not bad. But maybe 7 goals is too many…
How’d you do?