Well, here we go with the New Years Resolutions!
1. Read more. Last year I set the goal for a book a month or 12 books. I’d like to up the ante more and get up to at least 25 books this year. I know that I got up to 12 last year, but I’m not sure what the total was but if it was close to 25 then I would up this number.
2. Finish our budget. We are well on our way here and I’d like to just go ahead and finish it this year. This could definitely take some work, but it would be worth it.
3. Stay out of the 110s in golf. I’m not sure that I’m ready to stay under 100 forever but that’s where I’m headed. I do wonder if my days in softball are numbered with two kids.
4. Get up earlier. I used to be rather good at this. But, kids changed that. I want to get back to getting up earlier which I think will really help me do a lot of the things I want to do.
5. Don’t go up another pant size. I went up one this past year (well I may have gone up two, but I’m not willing to admit that yet). So, don’t go up another one this year. That would be a bad trend to set.
6. Be more positive in my speech. I’ve noticed I’m a little negative, be it when I talk to Emma, my wife, co-workers, family, (really any one but random people on the street). I’d like to change that this year.